top of page

More Questions? No Problem.

Construction Pro's Insurance is here to help answer questions you may have. Take a look at the FAQs below to see if you can find the answers you are looking for. If not, please click our RingMe function and we'd be happy to contact you.


Policy FAQs


What is the mailing address for general correspondence?

Construction Pro's Insurance 65 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo CA 92656

Can I fax or email general correspondence?

Yes. Correspondence may be faxed to 949.200.7171 or emailed to


When can I call to speak to someone about my policy?

Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST and can be reached at 949.200.7171.


How do I make an address change?

Address changes can be completed either over the phone or in writing. To change your address over the phone, call our Member Services department at 949.200.7171 To change your address in writing, please mail the information to Construction Pro's Insurance 65 Enterprise Aliso Viejo CA 92656


What is the claims process?

A claim may be submitted over the phone or in writing. To submit a claim over the phone, please call Customer Service at 949.200.7171. To submit a claim in writing, please send a notice of the claim to Construction Pro's Insurance at the correspondence address above or fax to 949.200.7171 We will then provide the claimant with a claim form and instructions regarding the proof of loss requirement and the materials that will need to be submitted in order to evaluate the claim. Upon receipt of the necessary documentation, the claim will be reviewed and valid claims will be paid.


Can I get a copy of my policy/certificate?

Yes. A policy owner can call 949.200.7171 to request a duplicate policy/certificate.

How can I change my name on my policy?

Name change requests need to be made in writing. You can complete the Name Change Request form and mail it or fax it using the information above. A reason must be given for the name change. If the reason is marriage or divorce, no legal documentation is required. If the name change is due to any other reason, legal documentation (copy of a driver's license, passport, etc.) must be included with the request.


How can I change Ownership on my policy?

Not all policies allow for Ownership changes. Those that do require the completion of the Owner Change Request form. Once complete, the form may be mailed or faxed using the information above.


Can my business associate/ spouse/child discuss my policy?

Due to federal privacy laws, we must speak with the person listed as the owner of the policy and obtain authorization to give information regarding their policy. If the owner gives authorization by phone it will only be valid for a single day. Authorization for an extended period of time must be in writing and signed and dated by the owner of the policy. Mail any authorization to the correspondence address listed above.


Can my business associate/ spouse/ child make changes/obtain information to my  policy if I took out the policy and I pay the premiums?

Due to federal privacy laws, we must speak with whoever is listed as the owner of the policy. If you are the owner, you can make changes and obtain information. If you would like to change the ownership on a policy, please have the owner of the policy contact the customer service department at 949.200.7171 If you merely want to be authorized to obtain information about a policy, please see the previous question above.


How do I cancel my policy?

Most policies require a written request to cancel. Cancellation requests should include the policy or certificate number(s) being cancelled, a signature from the policy or certificate Owner(s), and the date the cancellation request was signed. Please mail or fax your cancellation request using the information above.


If the policy you are planning to cancel is set up on automatic recurring payments, you may call a Customer Service to stop the automatic payments. Requests to stop automatic payments must be received 3 business days before the payment is set to draft.


Still have questions? Call 949.200.7171 or send us a message. 




This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in California. Administered by CONSTRUCTION PRO'S Insurance, a licensed insurance producer in California.

>   Talk to an Agent

>   Need General Liability?

>   Need Workers Comp?


Click the button below & we will connect immediately to answer all your questions.


bottom of page